At REMOEVA we base our approach on using participatory techniques for creating optimal interaction and an open dialogue among stakeholders during evaluation processes. Our mantra is that the results of any evaluation process must be useful to the consumers.
Our key areas of focus in M&E are;
- Evaluation of national, provincial and local government policies
- Evaluation of government's social and human development programmes;
- Evaluation of non-government organisations
- Designing of monitoring protocols and evaluation frameworks
- Training in the implementation of M&E frameworks
At REMOEVA our approach to impact assessments is to deploy the necessary approaches, current and new research thinking establish whether identified socio-economic or developmental changes can be attributed to a particular intervention or programme and its activities. Our experience at REMOEVA indicates that the application of integrated approaches is more likely to present more realistic and useful impact assessments